We're sure you received countless tidbits of wisdom and advice before heading out for freshman year, but we're willing to bet no one ever passed along these gems - even if they are true.
1. C's Get Degrees
2. Quad is Spanish for, "Domain Of The Douche"
3. What You Learn Here Stays With You For A Lifetime
4. Entry Level Jobs In Your Major Require 5+ Year's Experience
5. Average cost $200k. Average time to pay it back 32 years.
6. Everybody Knows Just How "Crazy" You "Party"
7. The Freshman 15 Is More Like Freshman 30
8. There Is Such A Thing As A Stupid Question
9. Sweatpants Are NOT Pants
10. Messages On Facebook Can Be Used In Court
11. Dropping Out Isn't Always A Bad Thing
12. Nike Never Sponsored An Ultimate Team
13. Your Wool Hooded Poncho Doesn't Make You A Rasta
14. Layering Collars Does Not Layer Cool
15. You Don't Get To Pick Your Roommate
16. Yelling "This Is Our Song!" Does Not Make It Your Song