It's an awesome feeling when you accidentally discover a new wifi hotspot. So here are 10 obscure places we found that you may, or probably won't, be going to visit to find a signal.
1. Oak Grove Cemetery, Paducah, KY
Yelp reviews to follow: "10/10. Would be laid to rest here again."
2. The Top of Space Mountain, Disney World, Orlando, FL
We can finally check our email now that the parks have wifi. Suck on that, Carousel of Progress.
3. The Denny's in Madison, WI
Moons Over My Hammy + LOL Cats = Greatness*
*greatness and diabetes
4. Asteroid #6793422, Aten Asteroid Belt, Space
You can pick up the signal from the International Space Station - You know, in case we ever have to send Bruce Willis and some roughnecks to save the world all Aerosmith style.
5. The Amish Museum, Arcola, IL
Pull up your plainest Spotify playlist, because tonight we're gonna' party like it's 1699.
6. This Outhouse, Cimmaron, NM
So you can do business while you do your business.
7. The Nickelback Concert, Klipsch Music Center, Noblesville, IN
So you can download tunes that won't make your ears bleed.
8. The Alamo, San Antonio, TX
Though the signal is strongest in the basement, by Pee Wee's bike.
9. This Bench, Capen Park, Columbia, MO
It's pretty stellar bench, with an ok view, and free wifi.
10. Right Above This Abandoned Mine Fire, Centralia, PA
Either toxic fumes from an underground coal fire, or the total lack of other people eating up bandwith, makes this an awesome place to catch a signal.